26 Jul 2015

Last Stop: #FAC16

Guys, today was the last #FAC16 and I am pretty heartbroken about it! I loved talking with all the debut authors about their novels that are coming out soon and making new friends. I am sure that you all have read my first three posts about the chat, but I will leave them here: First Chat, SciFi/Fantasy Chat, Contemporary/Mystery/Thrillers Chat. Today was a bit more on the fun side with the authors answering the questions as their main characters, which was interesting to me. So this post is actually going to be a wrap up of just this chat and then next Sunday, when I am sad because I don't have anyone to chat with, I will do my complete overview of #FAC16 and what I am excited to read next year!
Recap
First things first, I want to start by saying I absolutely adore KristenNicola, and Rachel for hosting this and giving these authors a chance to highlight and sell their books to the masses. A huge "You guys rock!" to them. I only wish to be as awesome as the three of you at some point in my life. I am going to give you guys a quick rundown of the chat and I am going to do my best to feature every author that participated! 

There were ELEVEN questions answered by the authors as their main characters; I will try to feature every author/main character here, but if I do not, chances are it is because there are SO MANY questions and answers and it was hard to get them all. Feel free to scroll through my favourites on Twitter to read all my favourite answers and see about these glorious books! 

The first question asked was for everyone to introduce themselves! It got the authors and Twitter users talking about the books and a short little blurb about the book itself. Some of my favourite answers were...

The second question was to describe what they looked like. Some of my favourite answers were...

Next it was about what is so great to live where they do, whether it be good food, good Wifi, or something else entirely! My favourite answers were...


This was followed by asking about the fashion trends where they are. I loved these answers...
Next was what they would do with a million of whatever currency they currently have. Some of my favourite answers included...

Queston 6 was dream job! (Mine is to be the speech writer for the prime minister) The characters answered with...

The seventh question (getting closer to the end now) was what food they would eat forever, which made me extremely hungry. Some of my favourite answers were...

Question number eight asked about their greatest achievement. Some of my favourites were...

The ninth question was what superpower they would love to have. My favourite answers were...

The penultimate question was if they had a crush on someone and what their ideal date would be. And while Emily's answer was my favourite, it had like six parts to it, so view it here. Otherwise, I really enjoyed...

And the final question was if they would do body shots with Jon Snow and there was only one acceptable answer...
And that was the end of #FAC16! Which makes me super sad. Thanks again to our lovely hosts, to all the authors who participated, and to everyone else who joined in on the fun! I will still be around if anyone wants to chat with me!

Check back next Sunday for my wrap up of the books I am super excited for and what I have preordered out of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!