18 Jun 2015

Wishlist Wednesday (6): P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

Wishlist Wednesday (6): June 17, 2015
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

As soon as I finished reading To All The Boys I've Loved Before, I realized I needed more -- at least more Peter K. Low and behold, MORE. I am so excited to get my hands on a copy of P.S. I Still Love You! Check out the description!
Goodreads Synopsis
Given the way love turned her heart in the New York Times bestselling To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, which SLJ called a “lovely, lighthearted romance,” it’s no surprise that Lara Jean still has letters to write.

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

Purchase: Chapters | Kobo | Amazon CA | Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!