All of these link to the book on Goodreads and the description of them are based on the author's answer to "Describe your book in five words" that was part of the chat! There will be a picture of the cover of the book with it if there is a picture of the cover up on Goodreads.
1. Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor: "Indiana-Jones-likeTime-Travel. Scotland. Phobia-ridden"
Find Janet on Twitter: @Janet_B_Taylor
Find Laurie on Twitter: @laurellizabeth
Find Emily on Twitter: @EmilyHenryWrite
Find Kristy on Twitter: @kristyace
Find Jenny on Twitter: @_JennyMoyer
Find Jeff on Twitter: @jeffgarvinbooks
Find Julie on Twitter: @JulieEshbaugh
Find Sarah on Twitter: @SarahAhiers
Find Heidi on Twitter: @heidiheilig
10. The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin: "The complicated negotiation of forgiveness"
Find Emily on Twitter: @thatEmilyMartin
11. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie: "Empath, Recklessness, Brothers, Hotness, Revolution"
Find Kathryn on Twitter: @KathrynPurdie
12. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton: "Gunslinging Girl, Desert, Adventure, Rebellion"
Find Alwyn on Twitter: @AlwynFJH
13. The Bride of Dusk and Glass by Roshani Chokshi: "Ancient India, stars, encased memories"
Find Roshani on Twitter: @NotRashKnee
14. The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter: "Dark, lyrical, psychological, friendship, hope"
Find Kerry on Twitter: @kkletter
15. A Shadow Bright And Burning by Jessica Cluess: "Dark, frightening, magic, sorcerer boys"
Find Jessica on Twitter: @JessCluess
16. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerhill: "girl, boy, hunt, kiss, kill"
Find Erin on Twitter: @erinsummerill
17. Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake: "Oh jeez. Hmm. SECRETS. FAMILIES. BETRAYAL. KISSING. FORGIVENESS."
Find Ashley on Twitter: @ashleyhblake
18. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae: "Aliens, explosions, kissing, rebellion, desert."
Find Ava on Twitter: @Ava_Jae
19. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman: "It's a Blackbeard origin story."
Find Nicole on Twitter: @nicolecastroman
20. Fear The Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh: "Sea monsters, kissing, mystery, mythology!"
Find Sarah on Twitter: @SG_Marsh
What books are you looking forward to that are coming out next year by debut authors?! Sound off in the comments! Lots of love and happy reading! xx