11.5.15

Pay Day Book Haul (1)


Pay Day Book Haul (1) - May 2015

Since I get paid on a biweekly basis, I decided to do this as a monthly meme rather than a weekly one. I am also currently on a buying freeze until I get my "To Be Read" pile down a bit. But I still did do a big purchase over the past couple of days -- mostly in preparation of the Teen Book Festival that is taking place over the long weekend. Part of the problem is I wanted to get some books signed but either didn't own it because I read it at the library or only had an ebook version of it.

Without further ado, here are the books I purchased over the month of April!



Fragments (The Partials Sequence #2) by Dan Wells
Revenge of a Not-So-Pretty Girl by Carolita Blythe
Who Needs Magic? by Kathy McCullough
The Eye of the World Graphic Novel Volume 2 by Chuck Dixon and Robert Jordan
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Mortal Gods (The Goddess War #2) by Kendare Blake
Solitary (Escape From Furnace #2) by Alexander Gordon Smith
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things To Mend by Katie Finn
Enders (Starters #2) by Lissa Price
Once (Eve #2) by Anna Carey
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Born of Illusion (Born of Illusion #1) by Teri Brown 
Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Foreman
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Volume 1 by Nancy Holder
On Fire: A Teen Wolf Novel by Nancy Holder
Struck (Struck #1) by Jennifer Bosworth
The Death Cure (The Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice #1) by Joseph Delaney
Attack of the Fiend (The Last Apprentice #4) by Joseph Delaney
Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick 
The Path of Daggers (Wheel of Time #8) by Robert Jordan
The Complete Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
Fugitives (Escape From Furnace #4) by Alexander Gordon Smith
Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness
Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters #2) by Michelle Zink
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
The World of The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
The Eye of Minds (The Morality Doctrine #1) by James Dashner

What books do you buy this month? Sound off in the comments! Lots of love and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!